Sunday, June 21, 2015

Apple Salad

Hey Lovelies,

Remember me? I know it's been 5ever since I blogged, not sure if anyone missed me or even noticed but I feel I'm such a bad blogger. I've been busy lately, mostly due to packing,moving, all such boring stuff  and partly due to shopping. It was a smooth move, our friends helped us with abundant supply of yummy food, moving, unpacking and what not? Totally blessed with awesome friends.

 I was not in a mood to cook elaborate meals for  a month or so I guess..hence the 'easy&quick meals' board on my Pinterest happened and found this Apple salad recipe somewhere but I din't pin it then cos I dozed off.. With whatever I remembered, I recreated this salad for brunch. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I know I say that very often but I'm a foodie like that! The crunch of apple with the sweet-tart flavor of honey-lime dressing is just out of the world..
 Don't like apple? Try this!
 Big fan of apple?*hi5* Try this now, like right now!!
 Okay Okay off to the recipe now.. 

Ingredients
  • Apple- 1 (chopped into chunks)
  • Spinach- handful 
  • Walnuts(optional)- 1/2 cup(lightly crushed)
  • Salt- to taste
  • Pepper- to taste
For dressing 
  • Honey- 1 tbsp
  • Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
  • Canola Oil- 1 tsp
  • Sugar- a pinch
Method
  • Mix all the ingredients under 'dressing' and shake well.
  • Combine all the ingredients and pour the dressing over and shake well.
  • Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe. I'll give it a try soon! ;)
    -Daz
    writers group

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy