Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mocha Mousse

So guys, I told how much I relished the Nutella mousse I made few days back. This time I took it up a notch by adding coffee flavor to the mousse. Coffee + chocolate really takes the flavor to the whole new level. Coffee is one of those flavors that everybody likes- classic caffeine kick, nothing quite like that!! This yummy treat is not just a crowd-pleaser, it's very easy to make with just 4 or 5 ingredients. This recipe is so versatile guys, just whip the cream and add whatever flavor you would like to and that's it!! Next on my list is salted caramel!! let me know what's your favorite flavor in the comments.. If you're not a coffee person(what a shame), do check out my mango flavored mousse and Nutella mousse..



INGREDIENTS
  1. Heavy cream/whipping cream- 2 cups
  2. Chocolate chips- 1 cup
  3. Sugar- 3 tbsp
  4. Vanilla extract(optional)- 1 tsp
  5. Instant coffee powder- 2 tbsp
METHOD
  • In a bowl, whip the heavy cream with sugar, coffee powder & vanilla until soft peaks form.
  • Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat it till it melts.
  • Let it chill for a bit. Once not so hot, gently mix it with the whipped cream.
  • Chill for atleast 30 mins before you serve..
  • Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Pinned to my Desserts board on Pinterest. Your Mocha Mousse looks so good! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy