Wednesday, October 15, 2014

3 Ingredient Mango Mousse

All you gorgeous fellow mango lovers out there, this post is for you.. 
Okay! First things first....Promise me you'll tag me on Instagram/Facebook if you make this.. Promise? Okay then

                                                                       Stop ogling!!

I made this once for a potluck party and everyone seemed to love it. Its creamy, fluffy, mango-ey flavor are sure to please.. I wanted to make this mango mousse for my friend who was visiting me. 
A mango/dessert lover myself, was yet again delighted by an excuse to make this easy peasy, yummlicious mango mousse. 


All you need is heavy cream, mango pulp and sugar to create this yummy treat. 
The beauty of the recipe is that it’s incredibly easy and can be made in a jiffy if you are having unexpected guests. Here’s how I do it!

Ingredient serves 2

1 cup heavy(whipping) cream
1.5 cup mango pulp (I used canned pulp)
3 tbsp sugar (adjust to your taste)

Method
  • Take heavy cream and sugar in a bowl n whip it to soft peaks. 
  • Add mango pulp and whip it again till evenly mixed. 
  • Refrigerate it for minimum 30 mins. 

Garnish with nuts/ saffron strands/ fresh mango cubes


Enjoy!!

 You made a promise, remember? Tag us on instagram / twitter / facebook.


Linking this post to :
Hearth n soul bloghop

4 comments:

  1. Delicious mango mousse sure I will tag you when I make them, Thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you whip it with hand mixie or just hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirti, I have tried both hand and hand blender, both works! Hand blender is convenient ;)

      Delete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy