Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Piña colada Smoothie

I nearly had a mild panic attack yesterday when I spotted someone wearing  a scarf!! 
Are you kidding me? 
But yes, considering Chicago's weird  weather swings, it was reasonable..
Um yea.  it's that weird time of the year again..excited-for-Fall-n-scared-of-winter kinda time. 

If only I could switch between Northern & Southern hemispheres.If only..
I always make myself  a smoothie to calm my nerves. It works like  a charm
This time I treated myself with a pineapple & coconut smoothie... 
so tropical, so delicious....

We all know that the combo of pineapple and coconut is a match made in heaven.. Puerto Rico, to be precise :P
Trust me guys, this smoothie is so creamyyy, delicious and guess what it's vegan!! *hi5*
                                 
Ingredients
  • 1.5 cups pineapple chunks(fresh or frozen)
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 2 tsp honey/sugar/sweetener
  • 1/4 cup ice cubes
Method
  • Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
  • Pour into a tall glass/wine glass or just drink right outta blender

4 comments:

  1. Pinacolada smoothie sounds delicious thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the rum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add rum only if I'm making a cocktail.. Since this is smoothie, I skipped it :)

      Delete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy