Monday, July 21, 2014

3 Ingredient Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

How y'all been? 
I have been so restless and grouchy this week due to Football Withdrawal Syndrome. 
Days are so gloomy and empty without those Football/Soccer(whatever you call it)  matches, Ah how I miss you!! 
To avoid being a couch potato, I kept myself active in kitchen doing some 'trial and error' and I made sure that each and every creation was Instagrammed. One of such experimented recipes is Frozen Yogurt - incredibly easy!! If I can do it, you can do it.. even a kid can do it !!
 Bought a couple of boxes of strawberries since they're in season now. YAYY. I can't get enough of them. After making my favorite Slushy Strawberry Smoothie, I knew I had to make FroYo. Especially when it's hot outside and all you can think of is having a cool treat to beat the heat. 

This recipe couldn't be any simpler and you just need 3 ingredients to put this treat together. No fancy ice-cream maker required. Here's how I do it....

INGREDIENTS

Serves 2

1. Strawberries - 1 cup, hulled
2. Sugar/stevia/honey - 2 tsp
3. Greek yogurt(plain/strawberry) - 3 tbsp

METHOD

Place all the ingredients in a blender/food processor and pulse until its smooth. Freeze it for 1 hour.Scoop it into a bowl and top it with fresh strawberries or nuts. Enjoy!


Can't wait to play around with different ingredients, Peanut Butter Chocolate may be? What say?

Linking this post to :

8 comments:

  1. I want to make this so much! And then eat it... haha!! Do you think it would work with stevia? :)
    xo, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works just fine with stevia or even honey :) I hope you like it!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow that is an easy recipe - and it looks scrumptious. I love how wholesome you Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is too. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so delicious! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for linking it up to Motivation Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very tasty, and I think my toddler would love it! Thank you for sharing at #MerryMonday!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy